Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Banter Thread

jburns

20 hours ago, metalicwx366 said:

I love how Madrid, Spain to our southwest just casually got 10-20 inches of snow yesterday and had their biggest snowstorm in 100 years. Germany were just struggling to get any snowfall close to average.

Yea couldn’t believe it either. Next week should be better for us in the EU. Getting a good snow storm here in the NL would be perfect for this lockdown.

• Like 2

I just want to thank everyone for a super fun journey with this last system. It reminded me of the good ol days where everyone learned some things, banter was sprinkled about all in good fun and complaining was kept in the whining thread. This is what keeps the SE crew the best amwx has to offer and I really appreciate all of you   :wub:

• Like 2

So I have found myself the flexibility to move pretty much anywhere in the US that I want. If you had a choice to move somewhere in the US that has warm summers and epic snow in the winter where would you move to? Right now I'm looking out west in the Rockies.

• Like 1

So I have found myself the flexibility to move pretty much anywhere in the US that I want. If you had a choice to move somewhere in the US that has warm summers and epic snow in the winter where would you move to? Right now I'm looking out west in the Rockies.

Awesome man! I would agree with ya.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amos83 said:

In the Northeast I would pick Pulaski, NY or Redfield, NY.  Amazing LES and nice summers

In the mid atlantic I would pick the Davis/Thomas, WV area. Epic LES they do well in Miller A/B systems and cooler summers

In the Southeast, I would only move to Banner Elk, NC for snow and cooler less humid summers. 

Out west, Dillon, CO is where I would go. Lots of snow, epic mountains and nice summers in the high elevation. You are right below Loveland Pass

Or In the Cascades of Washington state where they get dumped on with snow

18 minutes ago, Avdave said:

In the Northeast I would pick Pulaski, NY or Redfield, NY.  Amazing LES and nice summers

In the mid atlantic I would pick the Davis/Thomas, WV area. Epic LES they do well in Miller A/B systems and cooler summers

In the Southeast, I would only move to Banner Elk, NC for snow and cooler less humid summers. 

Out west, Dillon, CO is where I would go. Lots of snow, epic mountains and nice summers in the high elevation. You are right below Loveland Pass

Solid list :sun:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Avdave said:

Epic list, thank you!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...