Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
January Medium/Long Range Discussion

nj2va

20 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

ICON has a weaker HP over the top and stream interaction in time for us. CMC has a phase but its way too late for us. Still a long ways to go though.

Yep.  Bob suggested the HP might bully it south.  My gut thought that wouldnt happen this early in new regime, but it must have just been bad chili from the other day.  Yeah, plenty of evolving left to do, but nowhere close to calling TOD to a 7 day threat.  Fun to be back all the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SnowGoose69 said:

The good news is that it may be rain anyway so people won’t have to see them get snow down there again.  The air mass is putrid down in the gulf coast region on many of the ensemble members despite the fact that’s a perfect track for snow in BHM ATL GSP on many of the members it’s more likely than not to be rain  

:thumbsdown:

44 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

You are a horrible addition to this forum.

38 minutes ago, RDM said:

Ditto - it appears he doesn't even take time to read the other posts on the same topic/threat.  Needs to post less and read more. 

37 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

With all due respect......

Shut up.

The threat I wish was gone was him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Seems the mean is skewed by a few big hits but GEFS (I’ll take e9 please) definitely showing the potential for this system if we can get a strong SS SW, not too much confluence that surpesses things, and/or phasing with the NS.  

70235BAA-FF32-4CDB-A91A-B131C5637960.png

I like e19 because “North trend” lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF locked this topic