40/70 Benchmark

January 2019 Discussion

Why is it fair for people to be pissed off when I have a chance at snowfall, but people don't want to hear me complain when I get rain and everyone else receives snow?  It has to go both ways people.  Enough with the crying about me getting snow.  Deal with it, I have to deal with the Canal seeing snow and I am on the outer Cape receiving rainstorm after rainstorm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Why is it fair for people to be pissed off when I have a chance at snowfall, but people don't want to hear me complain when I get rain and everyone else receives snow?  It has to go both ways people.  Enough with the crying about me getting snow.  Deal with it, I have to deal with the Canal seeing snow and I am on the outer Cape receiving rainstorm after rainstorm.

It's mostly because you aren't seeing any snow from this storm. Maybe some OES flurries. 

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

You aren't getting significant snow...turn that sideways, sit on it, spin a 360, and deal with it in your own, hapless and dissociative way.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah James. If you want to start a thread for it....go ahead. I don't think you have much of a shot but if you think you do, then start a thread if we are this close. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You aren't getting significant snow...turn that sideways, sit on it, spin a 360, and deal with it in your own, hapless and dissociative way.

Angry Ray is back

20190111_223614.jpg.6707e45d8e8795ae240ea4ee4c2a94ec.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, 78Blizzard said:

Really surprised at Indy's ineptness so far.  Not over by any means, but doesn't look good for a Foxboro snowbowl next week if the Pats get by the Chargers.

Once Vinateri missed a pat distance FG you knew it was over.

8 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Once Vinateri missed a pat distance FG you knew it was over.

You would think that after kicking the tying and winning field goals in the "tuck rule" game in near blizzard type conditions, that a little snow in KC wouldn't bother him.

M'yeah... not so sure about that. 

KC won more games, was higher seeded, had more weapons on paper, and was playing at home.  Not sure that's a choke -

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

I looked at the mean where the hell did those who said 15 inch mean come from. I see 5 to 8. By the way Bri, it will change and I would take the over but the Euro has a -2/-5 for CON on the 21st. 

I’ll definitely take the over on -35 that was parked over my fanny in the 2m temp plot you posted earlier. 

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

M'yeah... not so sure about that. 

KC won more games, was higher seeded, had more weapons on paper, and was playing at home.  Not sure that's a choke -

Lol....they played like crap, missed easy points...they choked.  KC is obviously better but not this much...

19 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I’ll definitely take the over on -35 that was parked over my fanny in the 2m temp plot you posted earlier. 

Would be climo time for that and with seriously deep snow up there with those 850s its doable