Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Scott is a great guy though. The last person who’d want to boast in front of desperate weenies.

I honestly didn't think discussing tonight's cold was going to come off even remotely close to boasting.  Snow wasn't even mentioned, lol.  

The lows are forecast to be single digits down into CT/RI and it's a chilly air mass compared to recent weeks.  That's all I was saying :lol:.

42 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Gotta understand where the weenies are right now. Pretty frustrating. 

Oh I'd be burning the neighborhood down right now.  I get it fully.  I lost my sh*t in January 2004 when it was cutter then suppression for long enough that I think Tamarack and I had more rainfall inches than snowfall in January while Philly enjoyed their 6th winter storm warning of the season lol.  Leon can go to hell.

I just didn't think mentioning cold temperatures tonight would be the trigger.

Just now, powderfreak said:

Oh I'd be burning the neighborhood down right now.  I get it fully.  I lost my sh*t in January 2004 when it was cutter then suppression for long enough that I think Tamarack and I had more rainfall inches than snowfall in January while Philly enjoyed their 6th winter storm warning of the season lol.  Leon can go to hell.

Triggered the melts but heck of an upslope snow event for NNE!

Just now, powderfreak said:

Anything but ankle deep snow is a trigger. 

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I know man, I get it.  Hey you were all out cheer leaders even in 2016 when I think I had more than Stowe village lol. 

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, That season really hurt, Watching storm after storm after storm make it to LI and the slide east under the block after that retro bomb that had it +RN in CAR and ++SN in CT.

As far as im concerned, that storm and that winter can go F*ck itself!

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Really? That was well forecasted. Unreal.

Oh i know it was. But people are stupid. Everyone works until the first flakes fall and then they all hit the interstate at the same time...plows and sanders cant access the road system...traffic comes to a deadlock...

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic