Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

This storm is still 7 days out. Crazy. 

I will say there's been a subtle shift SE the past 24 hours but that doesn't mean much since we could easily see a sharp reversal in that trend at any time. We could see 2 or 3 reversals with the amount of time left. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

This storm is still 7 days out. Crazy. 

I will say there's been a subtle shift SE the past 24 hours but that doesn't mean much since we could easily see a sharp reversal in that trend at any time. We could see 2 or 3 reversals with the amount of time left. 

Image result for reverse uno cardImage result for draw four card uno

• Haha 3

My daughter is planning on going to DC for a march this Friday. I have Friday and Saturday hotel.booked down town.

What are the initial thoughts on weather for the Friday to Sonday period in DC then up 95 to our area?

I want to know if I should consider canceling the room. I have until wed. To do it. 

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

My daughter is planning on going to DC for a march this Friday. I have Friday and Saturday hotel.booked down town.

What are the initial thoughts on weather for the Friday to Sonday period in DC then up 95 to our area?

I want to know if I should consider canceling the room. I have until wed. To do it. 

Thoughts?

What....you’re not going to the gtg?

1 minute ago, EastonSN+ said:

I know I will be murdered for this, but is the MJO going into bad phases during the 20th storm causing the rainier further north solutions?

There is not a direct correlation to something missing 75 miles in either direction. It’s really for the overall big picture. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

There is not a direct correlation to something missing 75 miles in either direction. It’s really for the overall big picture. 

I have missed 7-8 snowstorms by 75 miles this year 

Change in scenery just from driving exit 5 in Nashua to exit 12 in Merrimack.

they def got a couple inches last week from about exit 11 north 

Man some of the model flip flops will be fun this week.  

The GGEM went from massive storm at 00z to flooding rains and damaging ice at 12z.  It'll likely flip another dozen times. 

GFS and Euro will be interesting to compare but I think it'll be the usual one run is a hero, the next run a villain.  

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic