Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

I looked at the mean where the hell did those who said 15 inch mean come from. I see 5 to 8. By the way Bri, it will change and I would take the over but the Euro has a -2/-5 for CON on the 21st. 

I’ll definitely take the over on -35 that was parked over my fanny in the 2m temp plot you posted earlier. 

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

M'yeah... not so sure about that. 

KC won more games, was higher seeded, had more weapons on paper, and was playing at home.  Not sure that's a choke -

Lol....they played like crap, missed easy points...they choked.  KC is obviously better but not this much...

44 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Not really impressed by the GEFS for the day 7 storm for SNE but the way they change every run it doesn't matter 

I've seen alot of solutions that either have the PV crush it into the mid atl, or allow it to hug too closely for us...not alot of optimal ones in between.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I've seen alot of solutions that either have the PV crush it into the mid atl, or allow it to hug too closely for us...not alot of optimal in between.

It will follow the winter pattern, either amped and rain for most with snow for NNE or suppressed by the confluence and VA snowstorm.  Hard to say which one at this stage but it can actually be both in this setup with two separate storms.  

3 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

It will follow the winter pattern, either amped and rain for most with snow for NNE or suppressed by the confluence and VA snowstorm.  Hard to say which one at this stage but it can actually be both in this setup with two separate storms.  

Too early to say, but its a possibility. 

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Too early to say, but its a possibility. 

Anything is on the table, past behavior doesnt predict future outcomes in the chaotic nature of weather when it comes down to what is really mesoscale on a hemispheric basis. In other news HRRR gives ACK 2 to 3 big jump North west

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic