Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

FYP. Poor Scooter can't see the trees through the forest this morning. Lol everyone here knows things change but he has to, just has to piss in Cheerios. Makes him happy I guess. JK Scoots we know you too well. Caution flags at day 7 are well warranted but if you are on this forum or lived in NE for any length of time you understand just how it is.

He likes to bobbit the weenies weenie when they get overzealous in these modeled threats.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Joke bro your tit for tat with Kev made me laugh. Reality is a place no one lives

Milf plaza 

1 Reality Court 

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I laughed at that run, Quite the gradient, Augusta 0.4”, Millinocket 60”+. 

Caribou had 100” on Kuchie

big big gradient till hr 300+ S , then coast of SNE and mid coast Maine finally  got some snow 

Next weekend 100% up in air SNE

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Milf plaza 

1 Reality Court 

Caribou had 100” on Kuchie

big big gradient till hr 300+ S , then coast of SNE and mid coast Maine finally  got some snow 

Next weekend 100% up in air SNE

Right now it looks like a hybrid anafront on guidance, Not a big fan of that look.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Lol Scooter would lose his shi t if he was 11 degrees and pouring sleet like the GFS sounding was showing.  Such a horrible horrible model.

And the one that’s going to replace it doesn’t appear to be any better, I would have a 48” pack with all the snow the fv3 has had.

You have to like the period coming up, You have to believe it will produce.

I’m balls deep already lol which isn’t saying much. Hopefully the look holds and we keep it on ensembles as we close in. It’ll be pure luck to get on the good side of the gradient down here, but I like the chances

• Like 1

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic