• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2019 Discussion

40/70 Benchmark

For those that get to see those ... is that a hemispheric rendition... like polar stereo ...  if so, geopotental heights?

I'm wonder if there's any semblance at all of a -AO

We're probably about 10 more days from the typical down-welling SSW correlation on the AO... which (hypothetically) could be just far enough away that the tropospheric modeling isn't feeling that exertion just yet.  ... I mean, it's a pretty prominent signal ... to have 0 signature is almost dubious

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If that Ukie depiction is right.. wishes were horses that’s a comma head 32 degree isothermal pasting inland areas of SNE

54 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Close the shades....open them when someone yells it’s snowing out...

51 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We’re cooked for awhile. 

A couple of the big guns melt.  Let's start a spring clean-up thread.

34*

HM

"By the end of week 1 into week 2, we will see things flip. Arctic high over the pole with a ring of subpolar lows. This high forms between the splitting vortices. Crazy to think that this vortex split/chaos up above creates a rather textbook pressure appearance (z-cells)"

• Haha 1

Just now, Snow88 said:

HM

"By the end of week 1 into week 2, we will see things flip. Arctic high over the pole with a ring of subpolar lows. This high forms between the splitting vortices. Crazy to think that this vortex split/chaos up above creates a rather textbook pressure appearance (z-cells)"

He’s using straight GEFS. I questioned him.

• Like 1

No melt here.  It is what it is.   Changing my diet to almost all plant based and minimizing alcohol.   Feeling better already.  I just used this long extender to change one of my outdoor floods right under the roof line.   Nice to do it from the ground minimizing the fall risk.

It will winter when it winters.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

No melt here.  It is what it is.   Changing my diet to almost all plant based and minimizing alcohol.   Feeling better already.  I just used this long extender to change one of my outdoor floods right under the roof line.   Nice to do it from the ground minimizing the fall risk.

It will winter when it winters.  

I changed my deck flood from 300w to 500w yesterday. Wish there was some snow to watch

16 minutes ago, qg_omega said:

The biggest mistake a trader can make is holding on to a losing position and trying to convince everyone else why he is still correct and the market is wrong. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/UNG/

For stocks, sure you're dealing with people and emotions, mother nature has no emotions, she does what she wants when she wants and doesn't tell you if its coming.

• ORH_wxman locked and unpinned this topic