• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

I seriously doubt it would even come close to verifying here.  I think its going to be tough to verify anywhere except for coastal locations.  I could be wrong but a closed circulation LP would help considerably but I don't see that happening although the NAM does close it off at H700 but H500 closes much later so I don't think its gonna happen but who knows,  If I had to venture a guess I'd say Niagara, Monroe and Wayne have the best chance of verifying as the wind has a better chance of gaining speed over the open waters of LO so thats something to think about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I seriously doubt it would even come close to verifying here.  I think its going to be tough to verify anywhere except for coastal locations.  I could be wrong but a closed circulation LP would help considerably but I don't see that happening although the NAM does close it off at H700 but H500 closes much later so I don't think its gonna happen but who knows,  If I had to venture a guess I'd say Niagara, Monroe and Wayne have the best chance of verifying as the wind has a better chance of gaining speed over the open waters of LO so thats something to think about.

I'd say anywhere north of the 90 has the better chances.

I'd have to go with Cantore, TBH, Siedel is alright but he shoulda stayed indoors cause he wasn't bad on screen as he went in depth sometimes as did Cantore but it seems like those days are over,  I also think Jim likes snow just as much as any of us weenies in this thread, lol!  Yeah, everything is ready to go, all systems check and I can't for the life of me think of anything that can throw a wrench into this thing except too much of a NW correction and we mix for a bit but that's not likely, I don't think, lol!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I'd have to go with Cantore, TBH, Siedel is alright but he shoulda stayed indoors cause he wasn't bad on screen as he went in depth sometimes as did Cantore but it seems like those days are over,  I also think Jim likes snow just as much as any of us weenies in this thread, lol!  Yeah, everything is ready to go, all systems check and I can't for the life of me think of anything that can throw a wrench into this thing except too much of a NW correction and we mix for a bit but that's not likely, I don't think, lol!

Would be nice to see a 50-100mi NW jog... ;}