• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

2 minutes ago, southbuffalowx said:

Really coming down in South Buffalo right now. If only we could get snow like this to last for a few hours!

total rippage here. solid 2"hr plus. HUGE flakes too, stuff is pure powder. Easily heaviest rates of the season so far which is impressive to happen on a NW flow in this location...now like you said, if only it could last more than 1/2hr...

3 minutes ago, WesterlyWx said:

total rippage here. solid 2"hr plus. HUGE flakes too, stuff is pure powder. Easily heaviest rates of the season so far which is impressive to happen on a NW flow in this location...now like you said, if only it could last more than 1/2hr...

Yeah, it already died off here... I'll be happy if we get enough snow to completely cover the grass for a couple of days. I might try to head to holiday valley tomorrow and take advantage of the good conditions while it lasts

13 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

@wolfie09 Where did that 4-5 day warmup go on nearly every ensemble mean? The reliability of the models has gone to S***. 

No doubt whatever accumulates will be around for some time and with the 3 unicorn storms on the GFS and one on the euro it might actually resemble winter in Western and Central NY 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thinksnow18 said:

No doubt whatever accumulates will be around for some time and with the 3 unicorn storms on the GFS and one on the euro it might actually resemble winter in Western and Central NY 

Still has that gradient look and a chance of a cutter or two, but would wager most pass east of here. Tough to know when you can't look up the indices. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

There we go Matt, about time you get some good stuff. Thinking 12-18" for your spot if you already have 6. 

Thanks. I sure hope so! Upslope snows seem to really deliver here. It seems we get much more than they are calling for because of upslope.

The elevation has also helped with borderline events in helping us change to snow faster.

Hoping the upslope continues to deliver tonight and the rest of winter!

• Like 1

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Thanks. I sure hope so! Upslope snows seem to really deliver here. It seems we get much more than they are calling for because of upslope.

The elevation has also helped with borderline events in helping us change to snow faster.

Hoping the upslope continues to deliver tonight and the rest of winter!

You should put your total snowfall for the year in your sig, I enjoy keep track of everyones totals throughout the winter. You have to be close to 100"?

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

You should put your total snowfall for the year in your sig, I enjoy keep track of everyones totals throughout the winter. You have to be close to 100"?

Getting there... 92 inches on the season. :) Now if we hadn't melted 80 some of those inches...... Lol

How are you doing with snow tonight?

• Like 1