• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PVD Missing Data

TheSnowman

Need some help - NOAA got rid of PVD's Seasonal, Monthly, Daily Data for 1994-1995  -  2002-2003 a few years ago (because they didn't like how they acquired the data, and there was questions about it (which is redonkulous)).  Does anyone HAVE that data around? 

I was also looking for the old UTAH Snow Page, but I lost my bookmarks recently and can't find it.  Do you guys have it?  It used to have TONS of data for Every Day for SO many sites around the country.  

16 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hey Cory!!

Could this be the Utah site you were looking for?  https://climate.usu.edu/mapGUI//mapGUI.php

This is through the University of Utah.  Looks like you can find data through the country, though.  Hope this works.  I can't tell you what happened to the old data on the BOX site.

--Turtle

Mmmmm why does the site look basically down?  Or at least No where as easy to navigate as before.....    And No one seems to know what happened with the specific snow storm data, Or the missing 1996-2003 data either.  

On 12/23/2018 at 4:53 PM, TheSnowman said:

Mmmmm why does the site look basically down?  Or at least No where as easy to navigate as before.....    And No one seems to know what happened with the specific snow storm data, Or the missing 1996-2003 data either.  

OOPS! I put in too many / in the URL...try this...

https://climate.usu.edu/mapGUI/mapGUI.php

Not sure is this is what you're looking for, though.

Hope to see you at the GTG in Worcester on 1/19!  ;)

--Turtle 

Just looked it up the old way on that site.  The PVD Data is completely screwed up through that period.  Doesn't get so many storms right.  Yikes.  How could some of the most epic winters be messed up like this?  But the MORE alarming thing is the Specific storms pages that used to exist back to the 1997-1998 season the NWS Boston site.  One could just add up all of those and then just be missing really smaller storms where the NWS doesn't take data.  Those HAVE TO BE Somewhere at the NWS.  It's not like they deleted them.....