Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2018-19

pasnownut

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

All joking aside, no matter how it shakes out....

This is a lot of fun (and likely more than I should be having while working). 

Thank god i can multitask.  When I cant, I'll probably not be able to sell....so I'll just sit here and talk weather w/ you weenies.

The great thing it is a weekend superstorm and we can enjoy it without working!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

LOL. Exactly. 

Just says that final solution is still "up in da air"  

If we win, I think we win because of cold dome and the wall it creates.  HP never dove in... and it fed from out front and caused less dig.  Just my thoughts

edit, some others likely have said similar things so credit gets shared by others...not just me.  I've just been on that train from the get go.

8 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

All joking aside, no matter how it shakes out....

This is a lot of fun (and likely more than I should be having while working). 

Thank god i can multitask.  When I cant, I'll probably not be able to sell....so I'll just sit here and talk weather w/ you weenies.

Its been a fun week.  No big work issues on my side makes this doable sometimes.  So what do you sell?  

2 minutes ago, djr5001 said:

Since short term models are getting close to their ranges - just a reminder that HRRR does run out to 36 hours for the 0/6/12/18z runs so today's 18z run has an interesting look to it despite only running out to 6z Sunday. 

That is a good reminder about those "on hour" model runs.  The HRR is not jiving with the UK and Euro.  Much more Nam looking.  

3 minutes ago, bubbler86 said:

Its been a fun week.  No big work issues on my side makes this doable sometimes.  So what do you sell?  

I sell print, marketing media/online storefronts blah blah blah.  Been doing it a LONG time, and have great clients that we've grown with and have helped grow.  

Sometime if we GTG, it'd be interesting to see what all you guys do.   

I sell print, marketing media/online storefronts blah blah blah.  Been doing it a LONG time, and have great clients that we've grown with and have helped grow.  
Sometime if we GTG, it'd be interesting to see what all you guys do.   

GTG .... great idea.

I used to go to the conferences years ago.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Just says that final solution is still "up in da air"  

If we win, I think we win because of cold dome and the wall it creates.  HP never dove in... and it fed from out front and caused less dig.  Just my thoughts

edit, some others likely have said similar things so credit gets shared by others...not just me.  I've just been on that train from the get go.

yep me too. Not so much during the day dang management meetings! LOL

• Haha 1

Stuff I find interesting...

18Z RGEM, at 7AM Sunday, has two distinct areas of lower pressure right beside each other.  One over Lancaster and one on the border of PA and Central NJ. Stuff like this makes forecasting this situation almost impossible.   In the image below the area over Lancaster is just a circle while in the next frame it becomes the lower pressured of the two areas and the low appears to jump back 50-100 miles. 

image.png.7634041cc42e5096a8563a12f49b1835.png

image.png.3aa1836b849e16728c3b4eb666f56b9b.png

41 minutes ago, djr5001 said:

Since short term models are getting close to their ranges - just a reminder that HRRR does run out to 36 hours for the 0/6/12/18z runs so today's 18z run has an interesting look to it despite only running out to 6z Sunday. 

Do you have a link?

All i have is a zoomed out view (full USA)