Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Winter 2018-19

pasnownut

1 minute ago, canderson said:

He called it Monday and it still stands right. 

with all due respect....its 1 model.  So far tonight NAM at end trended better, and notably so. Yes he may be right but please dont spike footballs 4 days out from a run of the ICON

1 minute ago, canderson said:

He called it Monday and it still stands right. 

yep. He was on to something with all of these snow models last couple of days. What can stop this low going so far north? Just no block. This will soon be a glorified cold front that then ushers in bitter cold air. This air needs to be moving more easterly before the low not after. 

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

with all due respect....its 1 model.  So far tonight NAM at end trended better, and notably so. Yes he may be right but please dont spike footballs 4 days out from a run of the ICON

and to your point, it is only Tuesday yet. Absolutely everything is still in play. And I am a diehard Cowboy fan they would have spiked footballs 10 days out. :-( 

1 minute ago, paweather said:

and to your point, it is only Tuesday yet. Absolutely everything is still in play.  

I'm not even trying to say that "everything" IS still in play, but some here see something bad and call it DOA straight away....at 4 days out.  Like I said earlier, as MA forum how much they enjoyed shoveling their 12" or white rain over the weekend.  Thats the only point Im driving at.  Theres enough going on here, that suprises...good or bad can happen.  When it looks like this on Saturday, fine...spike your footballs in the puddles. 

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

How much snow do you have so far for the season?

I’ll have to check, but we have to be under 10 inches.

We’ve had one 10+ inch storm in about 8 years, and that was last March that didn’t stick on pavement and melted in three days.

Just now, pasnownut said:

I'm not even trying to say that "everything" IS still in play, but some here see something bad and call it DOA straight away....at 4 days out.  Like I said earlier, as MA forum how much they enjoyed shoveling their 12" or white rain over the weekend.  Thats the only point Im driving at.  Theres enough going on here, that suprises...good or bad can happen.  When it looks like this on Saturday, fine...spike your footballs in the puddles. 

Thumbs up man. 

1 minute ago, KPITSnow said:

No, we haven’t even had that.

and I checked, 10.3. 

I DO feel for you guys.  I think once we get this longwave pattern that has been seen forever, and pushed back often, I really think that so long as we dont lose vorts coming down/around the base of the trough, that you guys can score on a miller A or 2.  Like you I'm sure, we both dislike B's (albeit for different reasons -  you get wet, I get skipped).