Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2019

Upstate Tiger

52 minutes ago, Nick Esasky said:

If Atlanta is going to get a storm next week, you can bet that it will be at the absolute worst time to make Super Bowl weekend an absolute mess.

It looks anafontal to me.  I don’t know how often anafrontal snow occurs there but I’m sure it’s not a common setup

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NCSNOW said:

Today is the day the rubber meets the road model world. NS has made the jumps we needed and now we need a favorable tweak from the southern piece of energy and several folks will be in big time business. Everything is coming into to better RAOB sampling areas today. 

Us eastern guys need a big dog. We havent had more than 8 inches in one storm since back on the boxing day storm in 2010. This one could pop and surprise us but we dont need too much popping here east of 95.

I measured 17 inches in the dec 3rd 2000 storm and that's sort the benchmark I would love to see again.

7 minutes ago, NCSNOW said:

Today is the day the rubber meets the road model world. NS has made the jumps we needed and now we need a favorable tweak from the southern piece of energy and several folks will be in big time business. Everything is coming into to better RAOB sampling areas today. 

for one of the few times in winter I'm rooting hard for the northwest trend! I feel dirty for saying it

• Wow unpinned and locked this topic