Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Grinch 2018 Screamin Sou'easter Disco and Obs

CT Valley Snowman

13 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We're going to get the mega torch soon. I'm getting a few tastes of the really dewy stuff mixing down off and on. The Davis isn't really picking it up yet because the cold just fills back in. But the real torch air is there just off the deck.

61F at CON right now, but 39F here.

Check that...20 seconds later and I have 49F. :lol:

It is just off the deck.  My neighbor on top of the ridge is almost 60F.  A mile down the road at the lake is 38F.  All my windows just fogged up, and temp jumped 5F to 47.1F

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dendrite said:

MQE 53KT, but pretty much AEEKAGT

? I posted a model forecast. Its really too bad you live in a windless cold valley though. All these road closures and trees branches wires down  here were the result of meh wind I guess, pretty much as I thought multiple gusts to 50 in hilltowns. 

PLAINFIELD PD: ALERT: Wires and trees down throughout the town please use caution- do not approach. If a stop light is out please treat as a 4 way stop. 

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

? I posted a model forecast. Its really to bad you live in a windless cold valley though. All these road closures and roads closed here were the result of meh wind I guess, pretty much as I thought multiple gusts to 50 in hilltowns. 

PLAINFIELD PD: ALERT: Wires and trees down throughout the town please use caution- do not approach. If a stop light is out please treat as a 4 way stop. 

I get good wind when the CAD breaks...which is rare.

Up to 57F now and the S wind is making the fog race across the yard. Not boring.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I get good wind when the CAD breaks...which is rare.

Up to 57F now and the S wind is making the fog race across the yard. Not boring.

Dont know where you got the idea I expected severe damage and winds. Pretty much playing out as I thought including that 2 foot surge this morning.  Watching the early evening tide now to see if the fetch stays up.

2.11 rain

12 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

It is just off the deck.  My neighbor on top of the ridge is almost 60F.  A mile down the road at the lake is 38F.  All my windows just fogged up, and temp jumped 5F to 47.1F

Untitled.jpg

Yup...windows fogged up here too. Just saw you hit 49F. If it hits 60F here the windows are opening for a bit and I'm letting the dews in.