Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Grinch 2018 Screamin Sou'easter Disco and Obs

CT Valley Snowman

15 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I'll take the under for most peeps.  Windy and gusty yes, but few for over 50mph

Lol give him a lil bit and he'll have half a million without power....you know how it goes.      I agree it'll be windy and gusty, other than that not all that memorable.  Southeast Mass and the Cape/Islands different story there.

I just walked to the corner to mail a letter and oddly it feels cooler than earlier this morning.  Heavy drizzle, no wind, ground fog.  

And lest anyone ever question my professionalism I'm working from home, the thermometer reads 50 degrees, there's no wind.  I'm not going down cellar, taking the Drifter off the work stand and heading out to find every unsurfaced road within a 35 mile radius.  No, I'm back in front of the screen when what I want to do is play in the mud.

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

The stream has been into western zones all morning. Radar off LI just pointing the middle finger at Hippy’s meditation tent. 

Yeah it's only been a light drizzle most of the morning here, but things are looking wetter as we progress into the afternoon. Can hear the wind overhead also, but not getting much at ground level.