Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Grinch 2018 Screamin Sou'easter Disco and Obs

CT Valley Snowman

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It’s a funny thInk considering how attuned I usually am but I always disdain on board WiFi.  Among the few places you can still escape.

Nice southeaster but overall not special it seems but we’ll see...

Storm winds seldomly are an issue where I am.  We rock with the post-frontal NW winds--I love that.  As far as this event goes, just lots and lots of wet qpf to ease the drought. 

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Lol....your Maine temperature in your sig is 18.9.   

Yeah--the underground badges don't update regularly.  Based on conversations I've had with Jeff and Brian, they have the same issue.  I've discovered that if you click the banner, it actually leads you to the current conditions.  Weird.  It's actually 35*.  43* here in Shelburne.

Between the fog and heavy rains on Rte 2, visibility was nasty for part of the commute.  I actually still had a few snow piles on my lawn, etc this morning from November.  Those will be long gone by this afternoon.

I'm definitely interested to see how well the wind charts Ginxy posted compare to reality today.  Those tend to be overdone by quite a bit.  

4 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Between the fog and heavy rains on Rte 2, visibility was nasty for part of the commute.  I actually still had a few snow piles on my lawn, etc this morning from November.  Those will be long gone by this afternoon.

I'm definitely interested to see how well the wind charts Ginxy posted compare to reality today.  Those tend to be overdone by quite a bit.  

They do?