joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 19th Pre HECS Huddle

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, Bostonseminole said:

What?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ray is suggesting a meeting time and place for a GTG and based on the progression of winter thinks this is about the time we'll be tracking a monster storm. 

This is a good starting point...sufficiently after the holiday period with a few weeks in between. I'll have a good chance to make this one barring another check on my schedule. Hopefully we can get good interest.  

Ray is suggesting a meeting time and place for a GTG and based on the progression of winter thinks this is about the time we'll be tracking a monster storm. 
This is a good starting point...sufficiently after the holiday period with a few weeks in between. I'll have a good chance to make this one barring another check on my schedule. Hopefully we can get good interest.  
Oh ok, had not read the other posts. Might be able to make it this time!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I could be, depends on the living situation at that time.

I also mis-read the title.  I thought it was a huddle to discuss a January 19th HECS.  That's why I said James approves.

It was meant to evolve as both, and I think that it ultimately well. Not a HECS in 1/19, but rather tracking at that point.

Should be a very fun gtg....like the gtgs of yore.

Hello folks!

Yes, I'm still out here, even though I haven't visited this site in quite a while.  Been busy living life mainly offline, as well as work which included a BIG office move back in March (oh yeah, with a snowstorm during that!  HAHA!).  

As it so happens, I am OFF (well, unless there is a HECS or something!!   <hehehe...>).  So, for now, I will be there!  Looking forward to this!  Can't wait to see everyone, especially Will, Ray and Ginxy!  ;)  

--Turtle 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hello folks!

Yes, I'm still out here, even though I haven't visited this site in quite a while.  Been busy living life mainly offline, as well as work which included a BIG office move back in March (oh yeah, with a snowstorm during that!  HAHA!).  

As it so happens, I am OFF (well, unless there is a HECS or something!!   <hehehe...>).  So, for now, I will be there!  Looking forward to this!  Can't wait to see everyone, especially Will, Ray and Ginxy!  ;)  

--Turtle 

Awesome El we need Diane Meghan and Amy. I will text Amy

16 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’ll never forget the help you gave me to present wx for my daughter’s 1st grade class!   Where has the time gone?   She’ll be 20 in August.

I would get so jealous readings Els AFDs from PWM . Pleased to call her my friend.  Her and her husband stopped by to see me at work. Such  genuinely nice people.