Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Sneaky Wintry Event 12/16-17 disco/obs

NorEastermass128

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I know....its a long shot and I wouldn't forecast that, but its within the realm of tip's correction vector.

The 00z EURO was very close.

What i could see is a flip to snow at the end that leaves maybe 1-2 in spots. If this thing can reach to NH, they may pull off a paster. I’d like to see guidance be a little more aggressive though. 

Just now, CoastalWx said:

What i could see is a flip to snow at the end that leaves maybe 1-2 in spots. If this thing can reach to NH, they may pull off a paster. I’d like to see guidance be a little more aggressive though. 

We are going to see the n stream under modeled this season, I think....didn't pan out last week, and probably won't this week, but I think this will be especially true as the season ages.

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Gonna be all about the omega to flip the precip. Ice seems minimal, sleet moreso. Euro is warm unless you are in the Berks, Monads

I can't get a good feel on it. There's a lot of spotty ~0C 850s that bounce around which does seem to indicate flips to frozen with higher uvvs. I wouldn't rule out the low level cold overperforming in the CTRV either as that wetbulbed cooler air to the north drains down the valley. Maybe icier at BDL than NE CT?

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I can't get a good feel on it. There's a lot of spotty ~0C 850s that bounce around which does seem to indicate flips to frozen with higher uvvs. I wouldn't rule out the low level cold overperforming in the CTRV either as that wetbulbed cooler air to the north drains down the valley. Maybe icier at BDL than NE CT?

Elevated icing setup vs valley. NBC 30 all over this