• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 8-10 Winter Storm Obs

Amos83

Do we have any updated idea on duration/intensity for Charlotte? Snowing pretty good near Park Road Shopping Center, but radar looks more impressive to SW/NE. Are a couple of the models showing 2-3 inches still to be believed? My fiance is trying to make a call on opening her store at noon or not at all.

ETA: of the short range models, the RGEM looks to be matching up the closest with actual radar returns. Hopefully others are seeing that too, and I'm not just wishcasting.

15 minutes ago, SnowDeac said:

Do we have any updated idea on duration/intensity for Charlotte? Snowing pretty good near Park Road Shopping Center, but radar looks more impressive to SW/NE. Are a couple of the models showing 2-3 inches still to be believed? My fiance is trying to make a call on opening her store at noon or not at all.

ETA: of the short range models, the RGEM looks to be matching up the closest with actual radar returns. Hopefully others are seeing that too, and I'm not just wishcasting.

I would expect it to dry up over the next few hours in this area.  Could be some light accumulations in the bursts but it’s going to be showery in nature and temps are on the warm side at the surface

• jburns unpinned this topic