Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 9/10 Storm

stormtracker

1 minute ago, IUsedToHateCold said:

My guess is that you'll get in on the action soon. It's pushing north oh-so-slowly. Still holding out for a flurry here, probably won't get it. 

Seeing the flurries is a good sign.  Just need one moderate band to come through and saturate the atmosphere. Barely mood flakes at the moment

Just now, jewell2188 said:

If anyone thinks it’s making it to Dc, you are delusional. Southern fauquier county is likely the cutoff point. 

Coming down pretty good here. Whitening cars and mulch. I was pretty positive the last few days but if I’m being honest this already more flakes than i thought i would see out if this in Montclair

3 minutes ago, jewell2188 said:

If anyone thinks it’s making it to Dc, you are delusional. Southern fauquier county is likely the cutoff point. 

To be fair, you can go back through this thread and see this same exact comment, but replace the location with Richmond, then Ashland, then Fredericksburg, then Stafford, etc. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Now that is news I can use.  Let’s see it they can migrate north before the pivot

There are some good bands just to our South. Dream scenario for us would be this thing pressed north another 20-30 miles and then pivots and wrecks us west to east for 4-5 hours. Not that I’ve gamed this out or anything 

2 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

WOW! Man, you and I aren't 40 miles apart as the crow flies. I am at work, just off Low Moor exit on I-64 and although NOT scientific, stuck tape measure in 4 different spots and got 10-11 inches each time. about 5 minutes ago.

You have elevation on me, are further south, and had an earlier onset time.  Of course you have more and congrats.  About 4" now and falling quickly here!