Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 9/10 Storm

stormtracker

18 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

I've already had to make one pass with the snow blower!

Bet the neighbors liked that.  Regardless of the zone forecast I have trouble seeing any flakes make it up this far.  The storm is weak and the push down is strong.  We will see what happens.  Mine says mainly after 10am..tall order

21 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Bet the neighbors liked that.  Regardless of the zone forecast I have trouble seeing any flakes make it up this far.  The storm is weak and the push down is strong.  We will see what happens.  Mine says mainly after 10am..tall order

I think we could still eak out a dusting, maybe a little more. 70% chance starting at 1pm. The older I get the more I enjoy the winter visuals as opposed to getting shellacked. Of course there is the fun of using a snow blower,  I can't deny that. However I can't accept getting fringed in this way, I don't care what month it is. Seems like a lost opportunity. 

13 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

I think we could still eak out a dusting, maybe a little more. 70% chance starting at 1pm. The older I get the more I enjoy the winter visuals as opposed to getting shellacked. Of course there is the fun of using a snow blower,  I can't deny that. However I can't accept getting fringed in this way, I don't care what month it is. Seems like a lost opportunity. 

I have faith. I have Church and lunch with the family up in Alexandria. I’m expecting on my drive back down 95 to PWC this afternoon to experience heavy drifting flurries.

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

They have totally crushed our area for snowfall the last few years. Odd. 

Yeah the MA snow hole has been odd, but then, Nina does that. Although the immediate coast here has done well. I have a feeling I wont be chasing a blizzard in Rehoboth for the third year in a row.

• Sad 1