Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 9/10 Storm

stormtracker

30 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Agreed. Wonder if that will spread out a bit. 

Cant help thinking that we’ve watched this time period for 3 weeks or more, tracked this storm for 10-12 days, and it’s going to be a MECS that we miss by a hundred miles or less. :unsure:

I hope we do ok here in RIC, but it will feel bittersweet if folks up north don’t cash in as well. Really appreciate the work y’all do and hoping this one shares the love with y’all.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, snjókoma said:

The 3K NAM has a whopping 0.0" of precipitation for anywhere north of Woodbridge.

I hear you, but not all of us live in the northern part of the forum, so the modeled weather obviously isn't the same .  11/15/18 was snow for you and sleet for me, for example.  I was asking about the relative verification scores of the 3k NAM  within 24 hours.

edit:  I thought someone posted a map of snow falling into MD from the 3k.  It must have been the virga that was being discussed.  My apologies.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rvarookie said:

I hope we do ok here in RIC, but it will feel bittersweet if folks up north don’t cash in as well. Really appreciate the work y’all do and hoping this one shares the love with y’all.

Nah, don't feel bad or sweat it. The reality is we all don't give a lick about any yard except our own. I'm not mad that you are cashing in at all. I'm rooting for asteroids and fireballs in your yard and blizzards in mine but I'm not mad or anything. 

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Hmmm. I said a couple of days ago that I thought 66 would end up the cutoff. I think i am going to bust. Maybe route 50 instead? Either way that puts me out of the game. Congrats to ya'll down south. Enjoy.

I thought 50 and 66 crossed each other.