Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 9/10 Storm

stormtracker

Just now, WxUSAF said:

:o

Holy bump on the ukmet 

If the cmc wins the day with a score for dc I’ll be enternally grateful. Albeit over done a couple days ago it has consistently said at least something for dc (minus 2-3 runs?)

Ancecdotal I think a north shift is a typical trend we see with the juicy stj sw. Also I felt since 5 days ago that the confluence being molded was probably at the very least “slightly” over done. Hopefully my pure guess was right 

1 minute ago, nj2va said:

Hmm, Canadian triplets, UKMET, and JMA get measurable precip to DC.  If the Euro comes in with the same, I may start believing we see some snow here out of this.

Yeah, waiting for the Euro to confirm this isn’t all fantasy. I don’t think it’s too far from a low end Advisory type deal in EZF, but still preparing for Heavy Flurries. Knowing how close we are is the toughest part of this whole tracking episode 

1 minute ago, wawarriors4 said:

Yeah, waiting for the Euro to confirm this isn’t all fantasy. I don’t think it’s too far from a low end Advisory type deal in EZF, but still preparing for Heavy Flurries. Knowing how close we are is the toughest part of this whole tracking episode 

I would be feeling more confident if I was you vs here in NVA/DC. I also think banding will set up somewhere on the northern fringe that could easily drop a few inches...just how far north that gets is what we’re ironing out now.  If had to wager now, my gut says between Glen Allen and EZF.  Flurry watch for Arlington/Alexandria.

• Like 1