Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 9/10 Storm

stormtracker

17 minutes ago, Interstate said:

Model wise... I should have been more specific.

I knew what you meant. Was just being a smarta**. :D

Of course later on I might go back and double check my thoughts but just going by memory I would probably go with the EPS for the mid and longer range. GFS may have been more right with the southern solution but that was more by luck then anything else as it was horrible with the 500s. EPS had been fairly steady during that time and will end up having a more accurate representation leading into the storm. If it weren't for that NS energy diving down into SE Canada we would all be celebrating the Euro at this time.

1 hour ago, mappy said:

hey @stormtracker i think we can shut down storm mode for this one. i am sure some will still follow, while others think it will actually become a major storm, but i'm not sure moderating it is worth it any longer. my 2 cents anyways. 

Text me next time!  Quicker. 

• stormtracker changed the title to December 9/10 Storm
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Who would have thought that the last 3 years megladon snowstorms would be suppressed south as often as they have been. Lived here 35 plus years and we would normally miss on coastal lows to the fish. To see southern va for 3 years now get crushed is a tough pill to swallow. No offense of course. 

• Like 1