Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 8-10 Storm Discussion

Holston_River_Rambler

Ohh... you guys are going to love the Euro tonight! :D

I don't have the space for an image so go check it out yourself haha.

https://weather.us/model-charts/euro/2018120800/819-w-373-n/significant-weather/20181208-0300z.html

And Touchdown SWVA! And the Extra Point is Good! The game is tied 30 to 30 and will go into overtime.

With the Euro re-affirming I'm still in the running for a winter storm since the tough runs a day ago I can stay excited about this. The suppression let up thank goodness. Of course now it's less than 24 hours until the start of this thing. Can things go wrong for us including myself ? Yes and I acknowledge that. It's time for the models to be judged. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Carvers Gap said:

Fell asleep.  What did I miss?

Not that much, our totals mostly stayed similiar to other model outputs for upper east tn, but it beefed up some of the surrounding areas and did away with downsloaping (I guess)

14 minutes ago, TellicoWx said:

00z EPS has finally synced up with the OP fairly well on individual members. Shows how the missing data ingest on the 12z run really plays into the chaos theory side of models.

Yep.  The EPS is in line w the operational now.  I am not even posting the map because they look basically the same.  

• Mr Bob unpinned this topic