• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm

Orangeburgwx

Good lord, can we please stop with the "how about my backyard" questions? You all know how to read and know that maps and very detailed discussions will eventually begin to surface. I hope the mods can get a hold on some of these posters. Enough is enough! 
In fairness 90% of these posters are in north carolina, im in upstate so i dont ask a lot of MBY questions but we all want to know, especially for maps that some of us dont have access too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ozmaea said:

In fairness 90% of these posters are in north carolina, im in upstate so i dont ask a lot of MBY questions but we all want to know, especially for maps that some of us dont have access too

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

98% of the time other board members either end up posting said maps or at least offer a PBP for all of us. 

1 minute ago, lilj4425 said:

Warmer? I thought the Euro got colder???

The Euro did for some areas, but as you can see from the data over the course of the last 12 hours, generally, we're seeing things like weaker highs, slightly north or closer to the coast low pressures, slightly less of a cold air pus, and of course, the snow maps are starting to respond by showing less snow and/or migrating slightly north and west.  Not really any better trends today for the south and east edges.

• Like 1

• jburns unpinned this topic