Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2018-19 OBS Thread

Rtd208

16 minutes ago, Bliz299 said:

Excuse me....did you actually say Cape May? Just some light-heartedness. I'd be thrilled, but I'm always ready to share too. So far looking pretty good.

Been hammering this home for a few days.....double doink up this way but SNJ should make it thru the goalposts. 

Eta: Still expecting c-2" type here with some 3" lollis  closer to S PA and I95. S and E do better tho with this event.

22 minutes ago, Bliz299 said:

Excuse me....did you actually say Cape May? Just some light-heartedness. I'd be thrilled, but I'm always ready to share too. So far looking pretty good.

Cape may might Jackpot for once! Have fun maybe ill get in some of the action here in South Central Ocean County!:maprain:

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Could also argue that any little ticks S take us all pretty much out of the game but these stj systems even tho sheared out *usually* correct N a few hairs under 72 hrs so we shall see. 

well the good news is we haven't seen any misses south besides that one a month ago. would be cruel irony for this one to do the same thing...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

well the good news is we haven't seen any misses south besides that one a month ago. would be cruel irony for this one to do the same thing...

Hopefully we wont get stuck between the two swaths of snow like the Nam shows. Good thing it is not really reliable in this range.

4 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

can we lock this in...hell of a set up with the duel 1040 highs to the north...

gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_40.png

:maprain: Wish this could happen. I think maybe 1-3 for 1-195 southward more down by Atlantic City 3-6.

It would be cool if it snowed during the game in foxboro.

1 hour ago, Bliz299 said:

It's been not uncommon the last few years. Thanks for sharing too! At this point I'm setting my expectations for C-1", hoping for a grass blade coverer (2"). Still room for more but at this point it looks like all WAA here overnight Saturday, hope it holds together.

Hey the Ukie beefed up it's qpf to .1-.2.0" for our mid counties, up from .01" lol

Feels like a fake reality we get a hundred inches of rain and now straining to squeeze out a couple of tenths with the first storm chance since mid November. Unreal

My worst possible nightmare from three days ago of two southern sliders sandwiched between a crapload of cutters is going to happen :(

JB holding to the end - as always his North bias is a weakness which I think he knows he has but can't help it

As far as the storm, no changes, as always I wait for it to get into the plains to change ideas as I see too many of these go all over the place and if I am to bust, would rather just bust once. But the explanation on this a couple of days ago with the northern snow coming out still looks good to me, That tends to hold together with 20 to 30 to 1 ratio near -8C While its going to be a nice storm from St Louis to the Delmarva ( I think) the real value of it to me is it is a sign of the times.. and that time is for it get cold and stay cold with repetitive snow threats evolving along with stronger cold shots

• Haha 1