• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2018

George BM

To be clear I mean no disrespect to the guys spending their time and energy analyzing the model runs. I'm just a dude who loves it when it snows...I think we create angst and worry sometimes with the model chaos...its obvious the models can turn on a "dime" and create "uh oh" moments. All I know is that when/if it snows again I will be here to enjoy the heck out of it. Even if it is 25 days away lol

Just a little insight into my quirky posts I suppose...assuming anyone noticed :P

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

To be clear I mean no disrespect to the guys spending their time and energy analyzing the model runs. I'm just a dude who loves it when it snows...I think we create angst and worry sometimes with the model chaos...its obvious the models can turn on a "dime" and create "uh oh" moments. All I know is that when/if it snows again I will be here to enjoy the heck out of it. Even if it is 25 days away lol

I have burned myself out with analysis and tracking in the past, to the point where by the time the actual snow event arrived, it was almost a let down. I take breaks now, especially times like now where the pattern is crap and just beginning to transition to something better. Its kinda nice to get away from it a bit and put the element of surprise back in, when/if something might "sneak up". The set up for next week is one where we could end up being surprised.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Just a little insight into my quirky posts I suppose...assuming anyone noticed :P

I actually wish there wasn’t so much model “data” available...weeklies, monthlies, seasonal models, etc.  Too much stuff to pick apart and analyze.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

What about Die Hard?

1 hour ago, leesburg 04 said:

Classic 

I saw that as a special showing on the big screen at the Senator Theater last week. So much fun. Also, saw It's a Wonderful Life at the Senator on Sunday morning. Then had tots and wings at Swallow at the Hollow for lunch. Good times!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic