Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December Banter 2018

George BM

1 minute ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Thank you NFL.  On one channel the reeling skins with a 3rd string QB battling an awful Jags team having packed it in weeks ago, and on another channel we have the riveting matchup of the ravens and bucs.  

Unless the Steelers are on...I only do Redzone

6 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

The last band of heavy precip that came through about an hour ago mixed with snow here. Big wet slush bombs for about 15 mins.  

How did your neighborhood fare? Do you have good homeowners insurance? Take as many pictures of the damage as you can. It will help greatly with making claims. Good luck PSU. 

ETA: Also I know that I'm a bit late with this but good luck with your recovery as well.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ravensrule said:

The crazy thing is we can be eliminated next week if we lose and the Steelers, Colts and Titans all win. Brutal Steelers win today. 

Agree....... Why can't GOAT be GOAT when it really counts!  Ravens playoff shots really just went in the pooper.

As with the Browns still having a shot to make the playoffs.. 

"Technically the Browns can still make the postseason as a wild-card team: they have to win out, the Titans and Colts both have to lose in Week 16 and then the Colts and Titans, who play each other in Week 17, MUST TIE. "

I gonna say we still have a good chance at seeing a white Christmas!

On 12/14/2018 at 8:39 PM, PrinceFrederickWx said:

^It’s the constant snarkiness like this that makes me realize how much I actually dislike posting here.

yeah.. it is banter..but that seemed a little off base.. that being said.. if you would have read the post that my GF  wrote here over the summer... I am surprised I didnt get a lifetime ban...

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic