Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2018

George BM

Just now, EastCoast NPZ said:

And the death spiral of this winter continues.....

This is already reaching infamy territory.

I wouldn't write off winter this early, but I'm sure it sucks so far. Hopefully things turn around for the back half of winter. I know you hate back-loaded winters, but it's better than nothing I suppose. I never though this would be a complete wall to wall season back home. I always pinpointed a second half special. Kind of fits the Nino climo. I'm also banking on it since I'll be back home around that time lol

49 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

One man tried to find that very thing out, even though the balloons likely carried more than 200lbs. 

Just wanted to watch it long enough to see if he had packed a parachute (which he did) because I didn't see it on the list above. Was actually pretty humorous and ended up watching all 17 minutes of the video. I now have a new item for on my bucket list.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Snow or bust dude. That's the deal for most here. Personally, I have enjoyed the cold, despite no snow. But that's just me.

In other news, I am really enjoying this DFH 120 min IPA. It truly is the holy grail. This son' bitch is BIG.

I’m all about snow, but I don’t go off the rails and make the same post over and over again to complain about it. I wish the board software didn’t even show that your ignored posters had posted and would remove any of their quoted posts.

I honesty don’t think I’ve ever had 120 Minute!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, mattie g said:

I’m all about snow, but I don’t go off the rails and make the same post over and over again to complain about it. I wish the board software didn’t even show that your ignored posters had posted and would remove any of their quoted posts.

I honesty don’t think I’ve ever had 120 Minute!

Try it. It is the holy grail of IPAs lol. Not for everyone though. Its super big and boozy, but I really like it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ravensrule said:

The refs have just sucked the fun out of watching the NFL. I thought they were abysmal like usual tonight.

Would be nice if bad calls that affect material parts of the game were reviewed. Yea, it would waste time and slow the game down even more but all these little touch penalties on D are killing the sport. I know the NFL wants offense 24/7 but man, to be a defender in the NFL nowadays is rough. Can't do anything right... ever...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Would be nice if bad calls that affect material parts of the game were reviewed. Yea, it would waste time and slow the game down even more but all these little touch penalties on D are killing the sport. I know the NFL wants offense 24/7 but man, to be a defender in the NFL nowadays is rough. Can't do anything right... ever...

The biggest problem is whenever you try to over officiate you also increase the number of flat our bad calls and increase the chances you negatively impact the game.  More calls naturally will mean more bad calls.  Plus when the refs are "letting them play" and they miss a call that is usually way less noticeable and easier to tolerate then when they are impacting the game with phantom penalties.  The end result is this crap.  I find it hard to watch anymore.  I used to watch several games a week and now I only watch when the Eagles are playing and if this keeps up that might stop.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic