Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2018

George BM

1 hour ago, Allisong said:

I’m going to be st Downtown Crown today. Still out on Thursday? Or do they have some now? Thanks!

As far as I know, 10am tomorrow at DTC (80 cases) and Gtown Square (20 cases). I’m betting it will likely sell out by Friday at the very latest.  Maybe even Thursday. 

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

@Scraff i'm a closet Caps fan as I live 30 min from Hershey and like the Bears.

I'd drink this in a heartbeat.  Get up here to Hershey and get them to push this stuff.  I'm mean good luck trying, but it might be worth it.  I see lots of Caps jerseys at the Bears games (was there last week).

There has been some talk of getting it out everywhere maybe in January or February. I’ll keep everyone posted. I know @yoda is certainly excited to try it. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Scraff said:

There has been some talk of getting it out everywhere maybe in January or February. I’ll keep everyone posted. I know @yoda is certainly excited to try it. :lol:

In all honesty, I don't drink very much.  I have the occasional drink, but that's it.  I used to be the DD alot when I was younger when I went out with friends, so I never really got into alcohol.  I will let my dad and brother know though - they are big Caps fans

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scraff said:

As far as I know, 10am tomorrow at DTC (80 cases) and Gtown Square (20 cases). I’m betting it will likely sell out by Friday at the very latest.  Maybe even Thursday. 

Thanks. I’ll stop in today just to double check. But will definitely grab some tomorrow if not. I know my husband will love it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bob Chill said:

The longer I play this game the more I realize that optimism is punished relentlessly. Trying out a new angle. 

Get in a balloon and float around 850mb to make your shade posts.  Can't have 850 torching while we're near freezing below.

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Get in a balloon and float around 850mb to make your shade posts.  Can't have 850 torching while we're near freezing below.

I'm gone for a week starting Sunday. Might score some conversational snow in CT. Will brighten my mood and help offset the holiday rainer on tap for when I get back. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm gone for a week starting Sunday. Might score some conversational snow in CT. Will brighten my mood and help offset the holiday rainer on tap for when I get back. 

I'm trying to decide how to organize the threads for the upcoming period.  What do you think of:

White Christmasgasm 2018

Dec 29, 2018 Overrunning HECS

New Years 2019 Coastal Bomb

Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I'm trying to decide how to organize the threads for the upcoming period.  What do you think of:

White Christmasgasm 2018

Dec 29, 2018 Overrunning HECS

New Years 2019 Coastal Bomb

Thoughts?

I think you're on to something here. I would only make a couple changes...

Christmasgullywashergasm

Dec 29th, 2018 overrunning tropical downpour 

New Years Eve epicutterwarmsector

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic