Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2018

George BM

28 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

On a brighter note I picked up six bottles of Founders CBS at a gas station in Winchester. Never had it before and was shocked that the $30 per bottle cost. I hear everyone talk about it all the time. It better be amazing.

$30 seems a bit high, but it is excellent.

9 hours ago, Stormpc said:

On a brighter note I picked up six bottles of Founders CBS at a gas station in Winchester. Never had it before and was shocked that the $30 per bottle cost. I hear everyone talk about it all the time. It better be amazing.

$30 is definitey high. I grabbed a bottle at the local Whole Foods for $23/24.99 a couple weeks ago.

2018 is supposed to be really good. 2017 not bad, but not great.

1 minute ago, Scraff said:

By the way Caps fans and fellow snow / beer geeks......I had quite a bit to do with this one. B) 

Only can get it starting Thursday at Downtown Crown and Georgetown Beer and Wine. 

Picking up some at Georgetown Beer and Wine later this week.  I love the can.  Did you help make the beer?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Picking up some at Georgetown Beer and Wine later this week.  I love the can.  Did you help make the beer?

I work Duclaw sales in MoCo. I know the guys at DTC very well. We are both huge Caps fans, so we started talking about doing a collob. So I helped to facilitate the whole thing. Meetings at the brewery, discussions of beer type, labels, etc. The coolest part was I got to do the promo photo shoot. Here’s my favorite in my Ovi jersey.  :)

3BE2FCA2-33D6-4164-BF58-8D568EA9E7F3.jpeg

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Coming from a guy who likes 12 different teams, your trash talk is meaningless.

Lol its 4 and has always been 4.  Wizards, Redskins, Rangers in MLB because of my dad when he watched the Washington Senators before they moved to Texas... and the Penguins. I haven't changed teams in years.  I've said the same 4 teams on here over and over... and it's always been the Penguins in the NHL.

Sorry that your team finally won something for once after their 40 years of being around in the NHL

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Scraff said:

I work Duclaw sales in MoCo. I know the guys at DTC very well. We are both huge Caps fans, so we started talking about doing a collob. So I helped to facilitate the whole thing. Meetings at the brewery, discussions of beer type, labels, etc. The coolest part was I got to do the promo photo shoot. Here’s my favorite in my Ovi jersey.  :)

That is really awesome! We should do a caps meet up at some point for the caps/wx fans...watch a caps game at a local bar. Talk about the upcoming HECS. Yadda yadda

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Scraff said:

By the way Caps fans and fellow snow / beer geeks......I had quite a bit to do with this one. B) 

Only can get it starting Thursday at Downtown Crown and Georgetown Beer and Wine. 

689453ED-208C-4F91-861E-97E44464119E.jpeg

I’m going to be st Downtown Crown today. Still out on Thursday? Or do they have some now? Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Allisong said:

I’m going to be st Downtown Crown today. Still out on Thursday? Or do they have some now? Thanks!

@Scraff i'm a closet Caps fan as I live 30 min from Hershey and like the Bears.

I'd drink this in a heartbeat.  Get up here to Hershey and get them to push this stuff.  I'm mean good luck trying, but it might be worth it.  I see lots of Caps jerseys at the Bears games (was there last week).

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Yoda is still bitter that this was the moment the Penguins weren't able to win another cup last year

Image result for kuzy goal penguins gif

Back to back champs in 2016 and 2017.  5 time Stanley Cup champs.  Crosby has 3 Cups.

How many do the Caps have?  Oh, 1.  You finally won.  Congrats on finally making it.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic