Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2018

George BM

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I haven't looked at it, but the SE crew seems not real pleased with their NAM extrapolation activities.

4 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I mean, let's be real.  We joke, but we are all looking at it, but smarter people don't take it seriously at 84 nor extrapolate.   But I'm not mad at that look at hour 84 at the H5 level

Is it time for the SREF yet???

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Mods handing out timeouts like holiday fruitcakes on Christmas morning.

there are definitely some who need to dial it back. i get that some are new to the forum and the dynamics, so i hope they don't take it personally when their posts are disappearing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mappy said:

not sure if you are, or have, dealing/dealt with this... 

we are at the stage where everything that goes wrong is the most dramatic thing

get toothpaste on her shirt? OMG THROW ALL MY CLOTHES OUT MOM

drop food on the floor and dog eats it? THE END OF DAYS ARE COMING AND I HATE THAT DOG

can't figure out math problem? TAKE IT ALL AWAY I DONT WANT TO LEARN ANYTHING

and so on... 

:lol:

We’re dealing with different issues, but all similarly frustrating.

I didn’t tell you I wanted peanut butter and jelly (she did) because I hate peanut butter and jelly.

*Dad eats sandwich*

Why did you eat my sandwich? You’re the worst daddy ever and I don’t want to talk to you again!

Or...

Why did you put toothpaste on my toothbrush? I wanted to do it! *Brushes just enough to get some bubbles going and proceeds to spew the bubbles all over the sink. Then puts more toothpaste on the brush only to rinse it all off because she “feels like it”*

Little monster...

3 minutes ago, mattie g said:

We’re dealing with different issues, but all similarly frustrating.

I didn’t tell you I wanted peanut butter and jelly (she did) because I hate peanut butter and jelly.

*Dad eats sandwich*

Why did you eat my sandwich? You’re the worst daddy ever and I don’t want to talk to you again!

Or...

Why did you put toothpaste on my toothbrush? I wanted to do it! *Brushes just enough to get some bubbles going and proceeds to spew the bubbles all over the sink. Then puts more toothpaste on the brush only to rinse it all off because she “feels like it”*

Little monster...

hahahahahahahahaha, yes. 

last night, after a meltdown over some math game she was playing, she told me to throw all her toys away. Not sure why, but okay. So I went and got a trash bag. Just the bag alone put her in a tailspin and shes gasping "no mommy, no! I didn't mean it!"

so I walked away. 

went back to her room a few minutes later, stood just outside the door frame and listened to her mumble about how life just isnt fair and she loves her toys and i am a big ol' meanie. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, mattie g said:

“Alexa, play Kidz Bop Kids.”

:wacko:

i am so thankful we do not have Alexa. My mom does, and whenever K comes back from a visit, she walks around talking to her "Alexa, turn off the lights, oh thats right, we don't have you here" :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, PivotPoint said:

I’ve been reading/posting for about 5 years. IMO this thread has stayed pretty on-topic 

wouldnt day I’ve seen a whole lot of “insane” posts. But to each their own I guess.

I'm not sure if you're quoting me, but I said inane.  And I've been reading every post for over ten years.  And for those of us that like to read intelligent discussion year round, the trivial nonsense that shows up with the return of the winter regulars is frustrating.  Anything that 90% of us has to say can be kept in banter because the 10% that really know what they are talking about are going to say or imply it in their discussion.  I can't be here 24 hours a day so when I show up after work and find 15 pages of "discussion" to sort through, I'd prefer to read a storm-mode thread.

• Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic