Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2018

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
2 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Forget about the fact that we might have a potential storm to track....jesus god it's December already! Where did the year go?

I seriously feel like we were just packing up Christmas decorations now those who celebrate the holiday are taking them out again. Years are going too fast.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

The sincere concern on this forum for everyones mental wellbeing is heartwarming. What would jimbob2162 do without rerun24 instructing him to temper his excitement? I shudder to even think of the possibilities....

It’s probably because rerun24 doesn’t want to sift though all the sh*t woe-is-me posts when jimbob2162 ends up getting 3” of slop and a flip to rain.

rerun24 is a smart man for wanting to head off jimbob2162 at the pass.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mattie g said:

It’s probably because rerun24 doesn’t want to sift though all the sh*t woe-is-me posts when jimbob2162 ends up getting 3” of slop and a flip to rain.

rerun24 is a smart man for wanting to head off jimbob2162 at the pass.

True...I hear you.  They can certainly junk up a good thread.  Woe is me posts, lr snow maps, relentless complaining and panic are a dime a dozen every season.  Is what what it is....but they will continue and so will the relentless attempt to minimize them.   

1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I seriously feel like we were just packing up Christmas decorations now those who celebrate the holiday are taking them out again. Years are going too fast.

Nah, it's not going faster...just seems that way because every damned store and business puts up Christmas decorations earlier and earlier every year!!:lol:  I was in a CVS a year or two ago around Halloween...they had this skeleton/ghoul figure standing right next to a Santa Claus.  Talk about...surreal placement there!

But seriously, yes, hard to believe we're into the Christmas season already.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic