Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discobs Thread 2018

George BM

13 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Going to be a cold night I see. I was going to start early tomorrow rough wiring this new home but I might wait to around 8am or so to start.  Looks like guidance has a low around 20 here ( maybe teens  . Normally I embrace the cold but sickness curbs that just a tad .

23 currently 

Hammers/staples and cold fingers = a bad combo. Ha!  23/16 currently 

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I actually never wear gloves working.  It slows me down tieing in boxes . And yes.. holding staples is tough with gloves. The only time I wear gloves is if its extremely cold ....single digits or colder. Maybe I need more of these to numb the feeling :beer:

Warm feet > Warm hands.....and a warm head is pretty crucial.  Love working in the cold....Nothing better than working outside on a cold, crisp day with high cirrus moving in before a snowfall.... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

High 29. Felt like winter that's for sure . Even with the miss today it's been a very good start to the season imby  . Nonstop tracking Pretty much since around November 7th . Looks like another coastal Friday.  The storm parade keeps a comin....

I enjoyed today as well. Never got above freezing and took the dog to the nature center for a good hike. Didn't see a soul out in the woods. Gray skies, cold air, and headphones blasting old school Hendrix. What's not to like other than being on the edge of an historic early winter storm and not seeing a single flake?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Hendrix is cool but I'd go with RUSH on a wintery dayB). Yea...Montgomery Co will get the lollie next time . I called it first . You have to admit tracking this storm from since 10+ days ago was a heck of lot better then  tracking boring sunny and 45 . 

Ha! That's too funny because last time I went I listened to 2112 start to finish. 

I'm out of town next week. I'll be in sw CT so I'll be rooting for a miller b while I'm away. Game on when I get back in town. We'll almost surely be tracking a period of interest in these parts before the holiday 

• Like 3

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic