Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Medium/Long Range Discussion

WxUSAF

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

If the gfs verified verbatim it would be the most depressing storm of my life and would knock boxing day and march 2013 out of the top 2 spots. 

I am more worried about rain now and too far NW as are some others.  that was a huge jump in 6 hours 6 days out.  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BristowWx said:

I am more worried about rain now and too far NW as are some others.  that was a huge jump in 6 hours 6 days out.  

Tomorrow will be the bullseye  by Thursday it will be Albany lol

2 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Given the marginal airmass in place, this is a valid concern. But the reality is this is a concern in most set ups for I-95 and east. And we talkin early Dec here.

• Like 2

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

Given the marginal airmass in place, this is a valid concern. But the reality is this is a concern in most set ups for I-95 and east. And we talkin early Dec here.

True but lets get a storm first and then we can iron out the specifics on temps, RA/SN line, etc.  I'm not sure I'm immediately jumping to worrying about rain given the suppressed signal on the last few runs/EPS.  

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Still I like our chances with this.  All day long I will take that set up.  Even If I don’t jackpot.  

• WxUSAF locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic