Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Medium/Long Range Discussion

WxUSAF

3 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Where has Jebman been? We need his optimistic snow on snow on snow sort of attitude.

I think he's in TX? Check the Nov 15 thread for plenty of Jebness....he's already promised us an epic winter.

On the positive side, we have a LOT going for us:

1) Southern stream

2) Decent shot at cold air

3) PSU fringed (but he needs to start worrying about it out loud in the next few days)

4) Weekend rule

5) We're towards the northern edge of the modeling

6) Snow curse has already been broken for most in Nov -- now we're primed and ready to rock.

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea, it's a great run. No too many pure southern sliders and a ton of hits. A few are so big that even Ji wouldn't complain.... nah, who am I kidding 

Starting to be confident it will snow next weekend.  No ideas beyond that.  That’s a win for sure!

1 minute ago, Buddy1987 said:

So hard to keep my excitement in check with this one. This one is screaming big dog to me.

Try brother.  It’s easier on the soul if you keep your excitement burn like kerosene vs. gasoline.  There are many bumps ahead on this road.  Like others I have seen things turn south just a day or two before showtime. 

• Like 1

Just now, BristowWx said:

Try brother.  It’s easier on the soul if you keep your excitement burn like kerosene vs. gasoline.  There are many bumps ahead on this road.  Like others I have seen things turn south just a day or two before showtime. 

I’m just glad to see the euro not holding anything back like it’s notorious in doing so. Euro used to be (used to be long the keyword) deadly in 5-7 day time frame and it would be nice to see it right obv in this instance. 

1 minute ago, Wonderdog said:

I think the quote is "Weenie life isn't for the faint of heart". Showing my confidence, I went to Lowe's and picked up a new snow blower!

Oh boy. If this fails we know who to blame. I recently bought a new Jeep Wrangler so I will share that blame!

10 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Yeah it's hard for me too...Now see, if we had to suffer through another nina year, I would never get sucked back in because...in a nina, at least 90% of the time...it's gon' miss, even if it looked good to the last 2 days.

But in Niños, ya know we historically have a better shot...combine that with already having our appetites wetted a couple weeks ago (and all the misery of the last two years)...it's even harder to contain, lol

• Like 1

• WxUSAF locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic
  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic