• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335

If you think the system disappointed here, see the Illinois frustration. The Illinois snow choke is right up there with Kansas basketball!

Most importantly, sky is clearing out. Lunar Eclipse game on tonight! Few high clouds northwest quad of our region should not impact. It will be cold but I'm all in!

5 hours ago, BlunderStorm said:

We have some overnight nw flow snow here.I'd say right now I have a heavy dusting with persistent under the radar light snow/flurries.

A little more than that now. 0.7 in. of dry powder to cap off. The nickel and diming is strong this season like the last one. Currently 20 with a slight breeze from the west.

12 hours ago, nrgjeff said:

If you think the system disappointed here, see the Illinois frustration. The Illinois snow choke is right up there with Kansas basketball!

Most importantly, sky is clearing out. Lunar Eclipse game on tonight! Few high clouds northwest quad of our region should not impact. It will be cold but I'm all in!

It wasn't that bad where we were at.We couldn't find the lanes going to my sons meet Friday afternoon,the pic is a four lane main road.The lake effect snow was certainly a bust.We take I-57 and not I-65,the traffic on 57 is nothing like 65.

Facebook.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, nrgjeff said:

It was cloudy here with flurries falling.Friend of mine from Jacksonville posted this on her facebook page

Michele Koplow.png

The cold over-performed last night. The temp reached 2 degrees. I also enjoyed watching the Super Blood Wolf Moon. (lol.)  As I never had viewed a lunar eclipse before. Of course the night wasn't perfect. The Pats had to win that coin toss...:thumbsdown: The game as a whole, especially the 4th quarter was frustrating. They definitely needed better refs at that one.

• Like 2

It looks like a significant wind event is underway for the mountains and foothills. Camp Creek is gusting to 81mph. I saw a report that Camp Creek School is dismissing early today, but they aren’t using buses (for obvious reasons).

Cove Mountain has gusted to 88mph at 10am,

Edit: MRX is saying an 85mph gust was recorded at Camp Creek. I must have missed that gust. The data isn't loading properly for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2