Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

15 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Agree.

No one here is arguing against Tom's (Isotherm's) assertions...only question is how quickly does it evolve. I say its a step down process....threats after xmas, lock-down mid January....all hell breaks loose 1/20 and beyond.

Isotherm and Donny S have been beyond stellar. Those guys have crushed this whole short mild up and BN month with snow chances returning around the 20th

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

This current cold snap is barely mentioned, yet it is rather significant 

It's this hang up with snow ...that, or a kind of dystopian lust that is pretty clearly (fascinatingly) channeled through model tools ... I think it's part of (in the minimum, damn similar) to the same pan-societal fixation neurosis that the internet and portable technologies is being investigated ...but that's a different discussion.

Sometimes I wonder ... if it snowed because of iron-work, if the consummate user-ship might congregated at a saline torch convention and wouldn't even be in here where weather is covered (or supposed to be) - haha.

Myself included, I admit to allowing it under my own radar dish, too.  

9 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That’s practically the same look just sped up. Hopefully you get ‘saved by the bell’ soon. 

Exactly. That is the point. Despite what some are now saying today, yesterday they were punting 3 weeks. Now all of the sudden we have them saying Christmas give or take a day.  Some people’s forecast switching like the EPS 

Just now, dendrite said:

True dat. My coworker is loving this for his ice fishing.

I bet, They are here loving it here too, Probably one of the earliest starts i have seen up here, Some were out ice fishing on Thanksgiving, Some of the lakes already have 7"+ of solid blue ice to boot.

Just now, Zach’s Pop said:

Exactly. That is the point. Despite what some are now saying today, yesterday they were punting 3 weeks. Now all of the sudden we have them saying Christmas give or take a day.  Some people’s forecast switching like the EPS 

Who said that? EPS only goes out 15 days and had the EPO cold dump then to our west.

1 hour ago, kdxken said:

Pats lol

Awesome!

Love the Schadenfreude.   In a holistic sense, would one rather not have won the SB against the Seattle Seakhawks a couple clicks ago? In a lot of ways, this is sort of karmic payback for the memes that swept sport-nation gloating in a particularly egregious way as Seahawks fans were videoed reacting to that fatal interception, when they, too, were already lubed up and stroking the one-eyed monster of victory.  Oh how the blues do ache, eh?

Buuut, in some sense of it... The Patriots played so friggin' abysmal on Defense, all day ...right out of the gate, that, and TB taking a sack just before the half at the 10 yard line no less... Steven leaving 4 points of missed kicks... Not just the D... there was a litany of reasons why the could have lost alone; but altogether?  They should have lost... sorry to use the word twice so I won't. But ...they got what they deserved. And if there was ever going to be a game where a miracle ending would be warn by the other shoes, today was DEFINITELY, eerily setting up for it the whole way.

38 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Agree.

No one here is arguing against Tom's (Isotherm's) assertions...only question is how quickly does it evolve. I say its a step down process....threats after xmas, lock-down mid January....all hell breaks loose 1/20 and beyond.

The LR/Seasonal outlook makes sense but given the northeast missed out today, there's no guarantee we'll see big snows during that period either (would be horrendously bad luck). 

It's a rough time for weenies, November started off with a bang then grinded to a halt, parts of the SE got buried, and now the majority of us may miss out on snow this month. 

These are going to be an agonizing few weeks. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1