Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

18 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

I think this is completely another model.  They ultimately decided against changing the name to make it easier for people I believe but this is really not a GFS upgrade this is about as new a model as we’ve seen since probably the ETA in 1994 

Good to know, hopefully they can fix the bugs before go time....

13 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

This forum is becoming worse by the minute. And I’m not helping 

Its not if you listen to the mets and the green tags. We have some amazing Pros. And even a handful of good amateurs...but it is the weenies with no training, some who dont live in this subforum geographical area...hint hint...and others that keep quoting them...hint hint, that are ruining it...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Man the EPS look rather hideous. Completely getting rid of the EPO. That’s a concern I think. 

If that’s right we may need to make book 12/25-28 and sit on our hands.  It’s been getting worse run to run and GEFS has also but not nearly as bad.  Ninos sometimes have bad epo setups.  If ever we needed an NAO now is the time.

6 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Its not if you listen to the mets and the green tags. We have some amazing Pros. And even a handful of good amateurs...but it is the weenies with no training, some who dont live in this subforum geographical area...hint hint...and others that keep quoting them...hint hint, that are ruining it...

Did you just “hint hint” yourself? 

• Haha 1

Just now, weathafella said:

If that’s right we may need to make book 12/25-28 and sit on our hands.  It’s been getting worse run to run and GEFS has also but not nearly as bad.  Ninos sometimes have also epo setups.  If ever we needed an NAO now is the time.

I’m in FL for 3 days near New Years. I hope we have a mega SE ridge.