Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

My best work cancel call ever. Had everyone home before the s hit hit the fan. Classic overachieving cold  SWFE. Crappie snow growth but when its a fog of billions of snowflakes.....

IMG_20181214_105515.jpg

I actually remember that storm as i was making some sales calls down in Westerly, RI, Taunton and Scituate and the traffic on 95 was a nightmare.

16 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

My best work cancel call ever. Had everyone home before the s hit hit the fan. Classic overachieving cold  SWFE. Crappie snow growth but when its a fog of billions of snowflakes.....

IMG_20181214_105515.jpg

I took my mom to Londonderry, NH to have lunch with her sister. We left to drive back to Medway just as the flakes were starting in Londondery. I still owned my 4wd truck. My mom has had double knee replacement so I had to keep a folding step stool in my truck so she could get in and out. That drive home was amazing, i think i chose to take 93 to 495, so I wouldnt be on 128. It was hours and hours of slowly moving down the highway. By the time we pulled in to our driveway, the event was basically over. It was quite the experience. 

9 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Did you have a busted forecast or a drive from hell?

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

What?  It was epic (if you weren’t driving). Worst traffic snafu I’ve ever seen.

I was stuck in it for 8.5 hrs. I saw things I'll never see again. People flipping out and punching steering wheels. Cars abandoned and people walking like zombies in the snow. This woman in front of me took a leak on the Zakim Bridge.  The whole thing was a nightmare. I knew it was coming and thought at worst it would take me 2-3 hrs to get home. It took 8.5 hrs from Andover to Dorchester.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I was stuck in it for 8.5 hrs. I saw things I'll never see again. People flipping out and punching steering wheels. Cars abandoned and people walking like zombies in the snow. This woman in front of me took a leak on the Zakim Bridge.  The whole thing was a nightmare. I knew it was coming and thought at worst it would take me 2-3 hrs to get home. It took 8.5 hrs from Andover to Dorchester.

Did she squat over the railing and let it fly below?

• Like 1