Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

3 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Not trying to stir the pot or anything, but the NAM did look like it was trying for the 60 yard hail mary?

namconus_z500_vort_us_49.jpg

It could be a trend towards something bigger, or it could be just the 18z run, but I go with the former, given that it has been trending southward instead of southeastward from Canada.

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

It could be a trend towards something bigger, or it could be just the 18z run, but I go with the former, given that it has been trending southward instead of southeastward from Canada.

It is the 18z run of the nam which is like the GFS at 384, but it looked like fun at the time...

56 minutes ago, Greg said:

I agree totally.  The pattern is not Nov/Dec 1994 or 2006.  Sure you can get some cutters even in a good pattern but I do recognize this pattern and it has been seen before in a good way, which we all know. We all need to be a little patient that's all.

Its about what I expected...in between Dec 2009/2002 and 1986/2014. Some of you may sense a little frustration with the first half of Dec from me, but that has absolutely, positively zero to do with how I feel about the balance of the season.

None.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 78Blizzard said:

I can be a bit superstitious at times.  I haven't test started the snowblower yet, so the snow gods probably have planned on us not using them this winter.  I'm going to start it up tomorrow.  That'll show them, lol.

I think everyone here cept far Emass has used their snowblower, shovel at least once

It's an unnervingly anomalous layout ... not sure folks really know why.  

Those values don't strike me as a western ridge producing PNA ...  it strikes me as an entire hemisphere so far above normal, all fields, that they are just comparative to the 30 year averages and don't actually visualize a circulation type/construct.