Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Nah, not really.  This thing 10 days out could either go further inland and drench DC to Bangor Maine or better yet go further east and actually give the Baltimore to Boston to Portland corridor area a good one.

Not a big fan on that event..it will probably be impressive in avery aspect but the one that I care about..

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

21z SREFs still aggressive with the precipitation shield moving nne up the East Coast.

We're in powderfreak mode once you start looking SREFs...he would post rogue runs of the ARW while downing a bottle of scotch that showed BTV jackpotting while every other model would show Scooter getting the most snow. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We're in powderfreak mode once you start looking SREFs...he would post rogue runs of the ARW while downing a bottle of scotch that showed BTV jackpotting while every other model would show Scooter getting the most snow. 

They are good at figuring out trends in the less than 84 hours time period.  They have been notorious at showing these northwest trends late in the game.

5 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Ive heard rumblings amongst some wx people of Stratospheric Warming incoming...i honestly know nothing about this...any knowledgeable person care to share some thoughts?

Maybe later in season? Other than typical punches it takes,  I don’t see anything immediate. That’s not my expertise though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

? whats wrong with VT? BVT is probably one of the nicest cities in all of NE, calm, laid back, lots to do. You can live on the East side of the spine at some elevation get to BVT quickly .Always in a hurry to go no where fast EMA lifestyle is brutal, you will appreciate this comment in 30 years.

To each their own.