• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

Don't worry guys, it's all good.  The pattern believe it or not is actually panning out just like a weak El Nino does. We will get our snow, trust me. It seems too many of us are used to a weak La Nina pattern where December into early January produces snow.  Patience is virtue.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kdxken said:

if anyone takes him seriously they do so at their own peril . 

The forum should develop an indicator, you know, something that could even go in the avatar space that would let you know who to take seriously and who not to.  If only they had such a label.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I've said it a hundred times... just ask.

I'm happy to  ... wait for it, "paraphrase"   ... (oh god, run for your lives!) ... 

The complaint of writing style ...mm, has some merit - but only to a point? 

One must be aware of their audience. That's like ... 8th grade English lesson material right there. Beyond failing that, affecting/effective communication begins with that understanding, so is in part (that's in part ) the responsibility of the word smith. 

I dig it - keep it up.

16 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Said it several days ago.  Suppression depression setting in.  

Would it help if I sent you snow pictures?  Better yet just live stream my cam onto your laptop background?  (Just couldn't resist just a small jab)  If this doesn't work just think I could join you guys if we get a nice cutter around day 8 or 9.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You have memorized all my posts dating back to 2008. You’ve cited them all on here. Don’t hate the playa son.. hate the game

2008?? I joined in 2012....wrong again!  It would be near impossible  for anyone on this forum to not recall your posts since you continually post about the same thing over and over again.  Once again someone called you out today and the anger came rushing out of you. You expect all of us to bow down to you as if you are the king of weather. You really need to learn how to control your emotions and anger when the weather doesn't deliver exactly what you want it to.