• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

Euro ensembles definitely improved...and we're not even remotely close enough to the event to rule out large changes. It's hard to follow patiently since the event slowed down quite a bit from initial progs (Dec 9th basically to Dec 10-11), but that's the way it goes sometimes when you start tracking an event from clown range.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro ensembles definitely improved...and we're not even remotely close enough to the event to rule out large changes. It's hard to follow patiently since the event slowed down quite a bit from initial progs (Dec 9th basically to Dec 10-11), but that's the way it goes sometimes when you start tracking an event from clown range.

there are some rainstorms in there. lol

1 hour ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

As if your countless posts about window ac units...high dews...summer beginning in April....and your meltdowns aren't embarrassing????…oh gee I forgot your self imposed exiles from the forums because the weather wasn't delivering exactly what you desired. Something tells me you are already in a complete frenzy regarding the winter. 

BTW have you ever come up with one single post to prove that others were mentioning  a 1816 repeat for the summer of 17 or 18?? ….it was a made up fairy tale in your mind because you were depressed about not having a summer filled with high dews and heat. 

You actually remember a post by Kevin about the summer of 2017?

Interesting

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I hadn't bought into that one, but Friday looked decent...then it became Saturday... now, maybe Tuesday

Only one person i know bought in, And was still beating the drum this morning, I was off that train at least 5 days ago but you had to figure at least one of the two had a chance and it just looked like it was this one pattern wise.

Very odd look on this Euro run ...in the extended.  

it's like there are no rosby waves ...just S/W's - not sure I've ever seen a model fail planetary mechanics quite so prodigiously ... heh

Maybe that's how the end of the world first turns up... inexplicable Meteorological environmental models that show a giant hole in the head :arrowhead:

22 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

there are some rainstorms in there. lol

Can you imagine the crickets in here from VA to Maine if ...yeah,  coastal rain 38 F wind - 

enters the trumpets:  muah muah muaaaaah   Phew! good thing all that hand-wringin' consternation got a storm to happen, huh.

'Cept, there'd be that one person that actually appreciates weather for weather phenomenon wondering why no one else's postin  - 

10 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Can you imagine the crickets in here from VA to Maine if ...yeah,  coastal rain 38 F wind - 

enters the trumpets:  muah muah muaaaaah   Phew! good thing all that hand-wringin' consternation got a storm to happen, huh.

'Cept, there'd be that one person that actually appreciates weather for weather phenomenon wondering why no one else's postin  - 

Who would it be?  Powderfreak?  

41 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

That person would be Steve....frolicking through the puddles with a calvary of dogs