Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

Just now, dendrite said:

I'm all set with that right now. My water table is currently 1ft AGL in spots and the less liquid equivalent the better. I want to be able to blow a foot of snow off my truck like jspin.

Then your snowpack will forever be lessening as the event totals increase.

James will get his snow. Being out there over the gulf stream he has to wait in agony because of his climo while we're all racking up the white. It can be lonely out there getting rain while everyone else is snowing or seeing snow while everyone else is smoking cirrus. But his time for more than a trace will come. I just don''t expect it to be Wednesday.

50 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Kinda like Wolf if he was an on air forecaster. 

If you were an on air forecaster tonight...what would you be telling your viewers right now??

theres no chance of a storm?  Or the storm is coming??  

Or, it’s possible that it can go either way??  I mean right now it’s kind of really up in the air what may or may not happen.  Nothing wrong at this juncture to say that.  

Just now, dendrite said:

James will get his snow. Being out there over the gulf stream he has to wait in agony because of his climo while we're all racking up the white. It can be lonely out there getting rain while everyone else is snowing or seeing snow while everyone else is smoking cirrus. But his time for more than a trace will come. I just don''t expect it to be Wednesday.

I don't expect much Dendrite, but the NAM is coming in sharper with the H5 trough and going negative sooner for around Wednesday evening.

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

If you were an on air forecaster tonight...what would you be telling your viewers right now??

theres no chance of a storm?  Or the storm is coming??  

Or, it’s possible that it can go either way??  I mean right now it’s kind of really up in the air what may or may not happen.  Nothing wrong at this juncture to say that.  

You say nothing, just smile.

wm3.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Short range HIRES models trending nicely for Wednesday night's coastal event.

I've been watching that out of the corner of my eye per se. But, I always in the back of my mind kept thinking "James may actually get something out of that". Good luck, I hope you actually do get something.:)