Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He loves to take the opposite stance of concensus. Cold lean warm and vice versa. Maybe he’ll be correct about a torch Dec and screamer. We’ll wait and see

I heard him say he leans cutter and mild sector for many next weekend, I don’t recall the overall December torch you speaketh of, but I was counting squats

I said that before, but people think relaxation equals torch. As many have said it does not. It’s a break from what we’ve endured. It’s a pattern that could feature 50-60 and also snow. It’s just not a prolonged wintry look. If people looked at the hemispheric signals that the weeklies and now all ensembles show, they would have seen that. It’s coming. Fact not opinion. Whether it’s 7 days or 14+ days is debatable. I think this is a 2 week thing potentially, but it could be less. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I said that before, but people think relaxation equals torch. As many have said it does not. It’s a break from what we’ve endured. It’s a pattern that could feature 50-60 and also snow. It’s just not a prolonged wintry look. If people looked at the hemispheric signals that the weeklies and now all ensembles show, they would have seen that. It’s coming. Fact not opinion. Whether it’s 7 days or 14+ days is debatable. I think this is a 2 week thing potentially, but it could be less. 

I don't disagree with the relaxation of the pattern as soon as the -AO begins to ascend to the positive realm.   I just think one of these arctic s/w's will bring snow to SNE. 

47 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea the event or two back that the extreme north got, he was calling for snows to the coast. 

I’m  not the extreme north end around here we had anywhere from two or 3 inches up to eight or 10 inches at higher elevations. He wasn’t exactly right with the snow to the coast, but he went colder and snowier here the most and so he was partially right I think 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

It's looking like a torch now couldn't get better teleconnections for a full blown torch than what I seen today. 

4 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I keep seeing people say this, but what is this based on? It could easily be a pretty mild 10-14 days. It could also only be 4-6 days. I just don't see this overwhelming evidence yet that says "it's definitely only going to be a few days". 

I think we need to pump the brakes a little. 

It’s based on very bright minds like Tom ( isotherm ) and HM and others. They simply don’t just rip and read eps like some do. Tom’s thoughts are on this forum. You are free to read then. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

5 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

It’s coming. Embrace it and call me your daddy. 

4 hours ago, weathafella said:

You gonna call him your daddy if he’s right?   

Call him Daddy?? Looks like my Daddy can’t lose. Could be 60’s or it could snow!! Wow, bold call!!!!  But whatever the weeklies call for we run with!!! 

19 minutes ago, Zach’s Pop said:

It’s based on very bright minds like Tom ( isotherm ) and HM and others. They simply don’t just rip and read eps like some do. Tom’s thoughts are on this forum. You are free to read then. 

Those guys are great minds-agree.   But so are Will and Scott (CoastalWx).   

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Zach’s Pop said:

Im putting my money on Scott and Will and Tip and Dendy

21 minutes ago, Zach’s Pop said:

Call him Daddy?? Looks like my Daddy can’t lose. Could be 60’s or it could snow!! Wow, bold call!!!!  But whatever the weeklies call for we run with!!! 

Why so hostile?  Our guys put a lot of work in.  Other than someone else says it’s colder and snowier what’s your reasoning?

41 minutes ago, Zach’s Pop said:

A relaxation can include both at our latitude, but overall it usually means closer to AN and not as snowy. You can use whatever Mets for your pacifier as you want.