• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WesL
    Newest Member
    WesL

The Panic Room--Winter 2018-2019

I am happy with the 14 inch snow season in Dale City, and I am adjusting to life in south TX.

With that said though..................................I am VERY tempted to try out one of the Reaper packages lol.

I am glad you came back Reaper. You can never die. You are Eternal.

Yo, reaper.  Just letting you know I’m ready for

snow in April.  Ride this train.  I’m Rick Astley’ing this weather until we get hurricanes.  Never gonna give it up.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

snow in April.  Ride this train.  I’m Rick Astley’ing this weather until we get hurricanes.  Never gonna give it up.

Rick Astley :lol:

31 minutes ago, H2O said:

That's what I love about you. You laugh off getting totally screwed once again. You are the anti-Ji on these boards. :) 

18 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

That's what I love about you. You laugh off getting totally screwed once again. You are the anti-Ji on these boards. :) 

I know his soul. He's dying inside. It's just slower than the rest of the board so he makes it to the offseason intact. 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c7c216a3350666d59

Not home? Not a problem.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c7c227c6755464241

YxtHcQt.png

You crack me up. And now that you have finally figured out how to get the short videos to work it makes it that much more hilarious.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

You crack me up. And now that you have finally figured out how to get the short videos to work it makes it that much more hilarious.

I contend that was a website issue, not me.

4 minutes ago, Deer Whisperer said:

i come now from the afterlife to say that you're the perfect person for this job :lol:

Welcome. Just sit back, relax, and wait for the renewal of spring.

• Haha 2

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

I contend that was a website issue, not me.

Welcome. Just sit back, relax, and wait for the renewal of spring.

Sure it was the website. <wink><wink> 

Can I ask a favor? Think you can go into the storm thread and just start whaling away? God knows many of those Debs need to be reaped before they hurt themselves. 

21 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Sure it was the website. <wink><wink> 

Can I ask a favor? Think you can go into the storm thread and just start whaling away? God knows many of those Debs need to be reaped before they hurt themselves. 

Can jayyyyy be reaped? Just because..

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Can jayyyyy be reaped? Just because..

He might go over board on occasion but at least he is having fun with what he is getting. Sure beats the nonstop DEBing from some. I mean seriously, how many times do some people think they need to repeat something? Believe me, we get it after the first dozen times.

• Like 1

Just now, showmethesnow said:

He might go over board on occasion but at least he is having fun with what he is getting. Sure beats the nonstop DEBing from some. I mean seriously, how many times do some people think they need to repeat something? Believe me, we get it after the first dozen times.

I hope I don't fall into that category lol. I just pop in from time to time to provide comic relief. :lol:

Just now, showmethesnow said:

You might have more success by mentioning names or specific posts then this vaguebooking. What to you is someone from NoVA "DEBing" could be them just posting their obs.

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

I hope I don't fall into that category lol. I just pop in from time to time to provide comic relief. :lol:

No you are fine. In fact I almost congratulated you on keeping your Deb post a few minutes ago in Banter. :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snjókoma said:

You might have more success by mentioning names or specific posts then this vaguebooking. What to you is someone from NoVA "DEBing" could be them just posting their obs.

There is an obvious difference between someone posting obs or stating facts, even negative, then someone that is Debbing. 

10 minutes ago, Fozz said:

@WxWatcher007, in the midst of yet another 32 degree rainstorm, I am ready to be reaped. 

Actually take that back. I'm staying the course for now. Glad you haven't seen that post yet.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JakkelWx said:

t'wasn't I reaped already a while ago?

Yep. You dead.

48 minutes ago, Fozz said:

@WxWatcher007, in the midst of yet another 32 degree rainstorm, I am ready to be reaped. 

37 minutes ago, Fozz said:

Actually take that back. I'm staying the course for now. Glad you haven't seen that post yet.

:lol: 

You sure?

• Haha 1

Just now, Fozz said:

I'm not sure you can take back a reaping? I hope the reaper gears have not been set in motion for your sake.

image.thumb.png.f48634b1f7c9a92668a83b5eb6710e4e.png

Being reaped is the best thing that has happened to me this winter. Now I don't even worry about my cold rain.... also there is pie.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

:lol: 

You sure?

For now. If this storm fails, then so does my soul. But it's not over till it's over.

Ok @WxWatcher007, I see no way out of this sleety hell. I'm ready to be reaped :o  

And I'm ready for this reaping to be a much more thrilling spectacle than this shitty little storm. Make it good.

Damn I just brushed my teeth and washed behind my ears and was headed to bed, but I might have to stay up for this one. Sounds like it could be an epic reaping. Fozz!

• Like 2

if the Friday event happens and cancels/delays/does anything to my flight to Disney World I'm going to need to be reaped twice

at the same time I'll whine if I miss a storm while I'm gone so I can't win

@WxWatcher007 is out of commission for a while.  He didn't stretch properly and tore his rotator cuff reaping all you wusses.