• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    crossbowftw3
    Newest Member
    crossbowftw3

The Panic Room--Winter 2018-2019

6 hours ago, T. August said:

This storm is going to screw Beachin and myself. You heard it here first. 

Unless something changes, this is not good for us.

We will watch as the heavier precip hits southern areas. We will get leftovers with bad rates and daylight. It won't be pretty.

• Sad 1

On 2/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, T. August said:

This storm is going to screw Beachin and myself. You heard it here first. 

Hot off the Presses:

Snow band redevelops over Newark, surprise heavy snow surpasses even what was expected over western MD.

The metros end up with 9 inches of snow, with a small amt of sleet on top and maybe  five minutes worth of light rain. Wxtrix and Mappy top out well over a foot of snow with some ice accretion, no plain rain. But its NEWARK thats the big surprise. Mets will have fatal heart attacks over this one. Band sets up, never changes to sleet til the very end, moisture off the ocean sets up mega band, everyone west licks their chops over the rates and the ridiculous snowpack in Newark by the end of the storm. There's even a few thundersnows.

Who's west of Newark? That could be interesting.

Remember, you heard this from The Jebman first.

Everyone gets decent snow from this, but Newark could be a surprise.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:23 PM, DCTeacherman said:

I think I’m just about ready to reap myself.   It’s time for 60s and 70s. 

Just come down to Austin. The weather's fine. Our average high is 65. You could retire very happy down here. Less traffic, more fresh air, and the well water is out of this world!

Just now, Jebman said:

Just come down to Austin. The weather's fine. Our average high is 65. You could retire very happy down here. Less traffic, more fresh air, and the well water is out of this world!

I’ve been there a number of times, love it, but the summers are rough.  95 or more with a 70 dewpoint day in day out is tough. 

Just now, DCTeacherman said:

I’ve been there a number of times, love it, but the summers are rough.  95 or more with a 70 dewpoint day in day out is tough. 

Yeah tell me about it lol

Guess who get to do the outdoor chores down here.

Yeah.

5 minutes ago, Jebman said:

Yeah tell me about it lol

Guess who get to do the outdoor chores down here.

Yeah.

Yeah I was under the impression Austin was dry and more desert like before visiting....not so, they frequently have Houston like dewpoints of 70-80. 

3 minutes ago, DCTeacherman said:

Yeah I was under the impression Austin was dry and more desert like before visiting....not so, they frequently have Houston like dewpoints of 70-80. 

Last September, we were averaging upper 70s DPs for about 2 weeks lol. I was already down here lol. Houston is worse tho. They also get Allison'ed a LOT in Houston. Just ask anyone who was in Houston in Harvey lol.

One thing about Austin tho --- We are a LOT LOT LOT drier rain wise than N VA. Many rainstorms miss us. That is very normal down here. So if storms get your bones aching, this is the place to be.

Its time to shut this place down for good.

Everyone is going to get a lot of snow!

Or, change the name of this to the Celebration Room!

• Haha 1

It's been obvious for weeks. I guess you need to be insane to have a hobby like this. Particularly one that is out of your control and profoundly masochistic.

shut  this thread down...if your still panicking in March...you need to see a doctor

• Like 1

I would like to order one reaping. Please add the Reaper surcharge for the “Last Supper” package. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Yo Reaper,

If it pleases you to do so, you may reap my soul. Kind of odd to call it a soul, as I feel as soulless as I do snowless. I am coming clean here now. This winter was, in my best Ji voice, a DISASTER. All hope is lost. It now must end. Coincidentally, I am also drinking vodka- voddy-tonics actually. And not any cheap shit either.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yo Reaper,

If it pleases you to do so, you may reap my soul. Kind of odd to call it a soul, as I feel as soulless as I do snowless. I am coming clean here now. This winter was, in my best Ji voice, a DISASTER. All hope is lost. It now must end. Coincidentally, I am also drinking vodka- voddy-tonics actually. And not any cheap shit either.

reaper.gif.607fe91798f9a4dd9b2f857441c4d494.gif

• Haha 3

Oh boy oh boy oh boy

I have been summoned

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b20194945746959

22 hours ago, KAOS said:

I would like to order one reaping. Please add the Reaper surcharge for the “Last Supper” package. Thanks in advance.

You first!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b1c2547734c4b77

Last supper does include spontaneous combustion

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b232531784c456f

BAM. You dead. 

mQ8G2GU.jpg

3 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Take me, I'm ready. @WxWatcher007

I wanted to do a good death scene, but...vodka.  

Next up

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b1dbe503652696b

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b1f0a367832684d

Welcome to the other side my friend. 

giphy.gif

1GKCc5O.jpg

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yo Reaper,

It definitely pleases me

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b2086657065436f

No killing from a distance here. I got you close up. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c7b2184506f4f5477

siFp0Vl.jpg

• Haha 14

Dear Mr. Reaper,

I come to you from the afterlife to thank you for your most excellent services. I highly recommend the “Last Supper” package. Top notch reaping!!! Feel free to use my comments as a testimonial for your service. Thanks again.

On 2/16/2019 at 9:15 AM, wxdude64 said:

Wait...so you get a 'last meal?', and it is PIE!?!?!?! That seems overly compassionate of you.

Yes... and the pie is spectacular.

image.png.bc7d368597bb0ca96c66effcf576c645.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Guess I’m dead too. Managed to see 8” of snow across all my locations despite both being around 20”.

Not gonna turn down snow but I’m counting down the days until summer.

I’ll come for you soon. I know where to find you.

1 hour ago, KAOS said:

Dear Mr. Reaper,

I come to you from the afterlife to thank you for your most excellent services. I highly recommend the “Last Supper” package. Top notch reaping!!! Feel free to use my comments as a testimonial for your service. Thanks again.

Yes... and the pie is spectacular.

image.png.bc7d368597bb0ca96c66effcf576c645.png

It’s a pleasure to have your business.

15 minutes ago, Deer Whisperer said:

@WxWatcher007

id like to be reaped at around 2pm tomorrow, when the 5829th 33F rain storm moves in

Ok you’re all set. I’ve penciled you in.

still-life-of-skeleton-writing-in-large-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3